Yup you read that right ladies (and gents)… A snack better looking than Tom Brady.
Who would’ve thought the day has come that a food item would be the one to beat the looks of Tom Brady?
(I mean that smile… come on!!😍)
Okay before I get too sidetracked, this recipe is delicious and can be the perfect Super Bowl Sunday meal that will definitely keep you going strong on the #JayApproved Game while watching the Big Game.
Buffalo Chicken Wings With An Almond Butter Dipping Sauce
- 1-1/2 lb Chicken Wings
- 2 TBSP of Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Hot Pepper Sauce (Frank’s Hot Sauce was my choice)
- 1-2 TBSP Liquid Aminos
- 2 TSP Olive Oil
- 1/4 TSP Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F’
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and spread wings out evenly. Sprinkle Salt and Pepper over wings.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soften almond butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- When soft, stir in hot pepper sauce, liquid aminos, olive oil, and sea salt. **If sauce gets too thick, add a bit of hot water**
- After 20 minutes of cooking, remove wings from the oven. Turn and brush each wing with the sauce. Return to oven for 10 more minutes.
- Turn each wing, baste with sauce, and return to oven for 10 additional minutes or until completely cooked.
Don’t let a couple of hours of watching a football be the excuse as to why you can’t reach your musts.
You CAN stay #JayApproved while watching football. That is fact.
Have a beautiful day Tribe!