Joe De Sena is the founder and CEO of Spartan, the world’s largest obstacle race and endurance brand.
He is also the New York Times Best Selling Author of “Spartan Up” and “Spartan Fit,” and recently released his third book, “The Spartan Way.”
Joe’s Vision: To get 100 million people healthy and off the couch (only 95 million to go), get Obstacle Racing recognized as an Olympic Sport, and to guide my kids to be badass, productive, and happy for when they are out on their own.
In this episode, Joe and I discuss the mindset difference between those that win and those that quit.
And I promise it’s not what you think.
Power Takeaways From This Episode:
1. Are we crazy and everyone else is normal or vice versa?
2. The decision to be above average.
3. Why making a public declaration increases the likelihood of success. *The Death Race*
4. Would you do 3000 burpees?
5. When you’re live in purpose with passion adversity won’t stop you.
6. The power of community and the necessity of accountability.
7. Asking yourself the simple question of “does it make the boat go faster” would be the missing link in your success journey.
8. There is no elevator to the top, no seriously, Joe cut the power to the elevator in his office so everyone has to take the stairs.
9. One of Joe’s biggest inspirations from his years doing Spartan. *CASEY*
I PROMISE you that this episode will be one of your all-time favorites.
If you like more information, tips, and strategies to gain mindset mastery, join my FREE Facebook group.
Join the FREE ~ Wellness Lab Launch Pad ~ on Facebook if you’d like to connect with me and receive more tips, strategies, and information about living your best life.
Thanks for listening to the Thrive Forever Fit Show!