🏈Happy Super Goal Week 🏈
TRUTH: You can stay on track without feeling like you can’t be a part of the FUN.
Don’t let the Big Game wreck your goals…
Each day I’ll show you how with tips, recipes, and tools to make this Super Bowl the best one yet💥
Here we go for DAY 2:
The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies🍪
It’s the ultimate CLASSIC treat and a great option to bring to any Super Bowl party (no one has to know they’re “healthy” 🤫)
Click HERE to WATCH the Step-By-Step Tutorial: https://youtu.be/6UJ9mJHiUd
-1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil
-1 TBSP of Vanilla Extract
-2 Scoops of Thrive Elite Vanilla Protein
-1 Cup of Almond Flour (can sub for Coconut)
-1/4 Cup of Swerve Sweetener (or sweetener of your choice)
-1/4 TSP of Baking Soda
– Dash of Cinnamon (optional)
-Pinch of Salt (optional)
-1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat Oven to 365 degrees
2. Grab a medium-sized bowl and add egg, coconut oil, and Vanilla Extract. Stir in thoroughly.
3. Then add all dry ingredients ~ Thrive Elite Protein, Almond Flour, Baking Soda, Sweetener, Cinnamon, and salt.
4. Combine all ingredients until it forms into a doughy texture.
5. Fold in Chocolate Chips
6. Use a cookie scooper to scoop out dough onto a greased cookie sheet
7. Flatten down cookies (OPTIONAL)
8. Bake in the oven for 10 Minutes (Or until goldened)
9. Allow cookies to cool down, and then ENJOY!!!
ENJOY all of the fun without any of the junk.
Cheers to an awesome Super Goal Week🥂
❤️ ~ Jay
If you’d like to join my FREE Facebook group, where we dive into strategies and tools needed for a successful life, I’d LOVE to have you.
It’s called the Wellness Lab, and it’s filled with amazing people just like you.
Click here to join for FREE:
Wellness Lab: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wellnesslablaunchpad
I also offer one on one and group lifestyle transformation coaching. You can check it all out at Thrive Forever Fit: https://www.thriveforeverfit.com/