Can you feel changing of the season? Or am I just too eager to jump into fall (and my collection of fuzzy socks)?🤣
Either way, we all know what’s on the horizon…
A season brimming with apple pies, pumpkin spiced lattes, and maybe a Halloween candy (or ten). And while indulging in these fall treats is part of the season’s joy, it can also bring on a season of weight gain.
FACT: The average person will gain 5-20 POUNDS from Halloween to New Year’s Day.😳
But, fear not! Before we dive headfirst into this flavorful season, I’ve got a simple solution for you so you can enjoy the season AND lose weight… PROTEIN.
Protein is the 🔑 to weight loss. It’s a secret weapon that can supercharge your weight loss efforts and help you achieve your goals faster.
1️⃣ Satisfies Hunger: Protein is incredibly satiating, meaning it keeps you feeling fuller for longer. Say goodbye to those pesky cravings that sabotage your progress!
2️⃣ Boosts Metabolism: Did you know that your body burns more calories digesting protein compared to fats or carbohydrates? It’s true! By incorporating more protein into your meals, you can rev up your metabolism, making your weight loss journey even more efficient.
3️⃣ Preserves Lean Muscle: Protein plays a crucial role in preserving and building lean muscle. When combined with exercise, it helps sculpt your physique and gives you that toned, fit look you desire.
Wondering how to get your protein fix with a fall twist? Dive into these lip-smacking, tummy-satisfying recipes featuring our Thrive ELITE Protein. And yes, they’re seasonally approved by yours truly.😁
Pumpkin Spice Protein Latte☕️
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Of Iced Coffee
- 1 Scoop of Thrive ELITE Protein Powder
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup Ice
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into glass, top with a little extra pumpkin pie spice (if desired), and enjoy!
- If smoothie is too thick, add a little more almond milk. If smoothie is too thin, add a little more ice then blend again.
Pumpkin Spice Protein Donuts🍩
- 1 3/4 Cups of Almond Flour
- 1 Scoop Of Thrive Elite Vanilla Protein
- 1/2 TSP Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 TSP Ground Nutmeg
- 2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Of SWERVE Brown Sugar (recommended)
- 1/4 Cup Of Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Of Coconut Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
FOR THE CINNAMON SUGAR TOPPING:
- 2 TBSP Ground Cinnamon
- 2/3 Cup of SWERVE Granulated Sugar (recommended)
- 4 TBSP Ghee, Melted
1. Preheat oven to 365 degrees F. Lightly oil a mini muffin pan or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, protein powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, baking powder and salt.
3. In a separate large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, milk, brown sugar, coconut oil, egg and vanilla.
4. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula.
5. Scoop the batter into the muffin pan.
6. Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until fully cooked on the inside.
7. To make the cinnamon sugar, combine cinnamon and sugar ~ When the muffins are done, cool for 2 minutes and dip each muffin into the melted butter and then into the cinnamon- sugar mixture.
Pumpkin Spice Protein No Bake Bites🎃
1/2 Cup of AlmondCashew Butter
1 Cup Of Almonds
1 TSP Coconut Oil
1 Scoop of Thrive ELITE Vanilla Protein
2 TBSP Ground Flaxseed
2 TBSP Ground Chia Seeds
2 TBSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 TSP Vanilla Extract
Put Almond Into Food processor to pulse until coarsely chopped.
2. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until dough thickens.
3. Refrigerate up to 30 minute-1 hour.
Scoop into Ball formation. (makes about 10-12 bites)
5. MAKES ABOUT 10-12 BITES
Start prioritizing protein and watch the pounds melt away while you feel energized and satisfied. Embrace this key ingredient for weight loss success! 💪🥦
❤️ ~ Jay
If you’d like to join my FREE Facebook group, where we dive into strategies and tools needed for a successful life, I’d LOVE to have you.
It’s called the Wellness Lab, and it’s filled with amazing people just like you. Click here to join for FREE: Wellness Lab
I also offer one on one and group lifestyle transformation coaching.
You can check it all out at Thrive Forever Fit
Book Your FREE Connection Call: https://bit.ly/3xhIkag