1. Self Worth – All successful people have a high self-worth. Truly successful people have a presence even when they are not present.
2. Focus – The ability to focus is a tough task to master. Truly successful people have the ability to focus on a target and close the deal.
3. Balance – In order to be truly successful you must have a balance between the follow segments of your life: Personal, Family, Business, Social – in my experience they fall into that order. Once you balance these four segments you will open yourself up to success.
4. Discipline – Without discipline you will have chaos in your life. You can not be successful when you are surrounded by chaos.
5. Pace – You must find you mental and emotional pace in order to be truly successful.