6 Steps To Better Health & Lasting Weight Loss
In order to achieve your goal of better health and lasting weight loss you must follow these 6 steps:
- Fix in your mind the exact amount of weight you desire to lose. It is not sufficient to merely say, “I want to lose weight.” Be definite about the amount of weight you are going to lose.
- Determine exactly what you intend to give up in return for the weight loss you desire. There is no such reality as “something of nothing.” We will have to sacrifice in order to achieve your goal. Example: I will stop eating bread because I know it is causing my body harm and preventing me from having the body I desire.”
- Establish a definite date when you intend to achieve the weight loss you desire. Example: I will weight 140 pounds on January 1st, 2014.
- Crete a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action. There will NEVER be the perfect time. Start now!
- Write out a clear, concise statement of the number of pounds you intend to loss, name the time limit for achieving the weight loss, state what you intend to give up to achieve the goal, and describe clearly the plan you will follow to achieve your weight loss goal.
- Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before bed and once as soon as you wake up in the morning. As you read: SEE, FEEL and BELIEVE yourself already at your goal weight. Visualize yourself in your new body.
Make sure you are following me on Facebook! This is a great way to get free nutrition and fitness tips. www.facebook.com/NixonElite
Healthy and Happiness,