Your home with your kids and the kitchen is stocked with enough goldfish and go-gurt to feed an army😳
Jane and Jack are already feeling confined and cooped up so that last thing you want to do is load them up on sugar with nowhere to go.
I get it, trying to get your kids to eat less sugar and more veggies is like trying to get Carole Baskin to confess to killing her husband, it’s just not going to happen.
This is why I created this foolproof kid-approved recipe that everyone will love.
Thrive Almond Butter Cup Shake
- 4 oz of Almond Milk (or non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 4 oz of Water
- 1 Scoop of Thrive Elite Chocolate Protein
- 2 tbsp of Almond Butter (or nut/seed butter of your choice)
- 1 handful of Greens (spinach or kale)
- 1/4 of a Frozen Avocado (OPTIONAL. I like to add avocado for the bonus healthy fat and it makes the shake thick and creamy)
- 2 Squares of Dark Chocolate (80% or above is recommended)
- 1 Handful of Ice
Click this link to grab your own Thrive Elite Chocolate Protein: www.thriveforeverfit.com/store
- Combine all ingredients into blender and enjoy! 🙂
Here’s the secret your kids don’t need to know.
It’s loaded with nutritious veggies and packed with high-quality protein. And most importantly it tastes AMAZING.
Your kids will think you gave them a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake.
It’s a win-win.
You get to be the “cool parent” and you get a little downtime because they won’t be running off a sugar buzz in the living room.
Health & Happiness,
Thrive Forever Fit Team
P.S. Join the FREE ~Wellness Lab Launch Pad ~ on Facebook if you’d like to connect with me and receive more tips, strategies, and information about living your best life!