Question: Can there be a Super Bowl without some wings??
I didn’t think so either.🤷🏽♂️
Here’s a super easy recipe that everyone will LOVE🍗
It’s simple to make and won’t take any time away from the big game.
TIP: It pairs nicely with our ice-cold Super Bowl Margarita🍹
WATCH the step-by-step tutorial here: https://youtu.be/C4bkyF48HEA
What you’ll need…
✔️ 1-1/2 lb Chicken Wings (or Drumsticks)
✔️ 2 TBSP of Almond Butter
✔️ 1/4 Cup Hot Pepper Sauce (Frank’s Hot Sauce was my choice)
✔️ 1-2 TBSP of Liquid Aminos
✔️ 2 TSP of Olive Oil
✔️ 1/4 TSP of Sea Salt
✔️ 1/4 TSP of Pepper
1. Preheat Air Fryer to 375 Degrees
2. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and spread wings out evenly. Sprinkle Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder over wings.
3. Air Fry for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, soften almond butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir occasionally.
5. When soft, stir in hot pepper sauce, liquid aminos, olive oil, and sea salt. **If sauce gets too thick, add a bit of hot water**
6. After 15 minutes of cooking, remove the wings from the oven. Brush and turn each wing with the sauce. Return to oven for 15 more minutes.
7. Turn each wing, baste with sauce, and return to the oven for five additional minutes or completely cooked.
ENJOY all of the fun without any of the junk.
Cheers to an awesome Super Goal Weekend🥂
❤️ ~ Jay
If you’d like to join my FREE Facebook group, where we dive into strategies and tools needed for a successful life, I’d LOVE to have you.
It’s called the Wellness Lab, and it’s filled with amazing people just like you.
Click here to join for FREE:
Wellness Lab: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wellnesslablaunchpad
I also offer one on one and group lifestyle transformation coaching. You can check it all out at Thrive Forever Fit: https://www.thriveforeverfit.com/