In this episode, I’m going to give you the strategies you need to avoid the Holiday Hangover.
If you listen and apply these tips, this will be the most stress-free holiday season you’ve ever had – I PROMISE.
Power Takeaways from this Episode:
1.The average person gains between 5 and 13 pounds from Halloween to New Years Day.
2. It’s 100% ok to only see and interact with your family in moderation over the holidays. Time doesn’t = LOVE.
3. Movement is essential to your happiness. Moving your body triggers positive, happy chemicals in your brain, which will make your holiday experience jolly and fun.
4. Money – This is a no-brainer, commonsense statement but don’t spend money you don’t have to buy people things they don’t need. Gifts don’t = LOVE.
5. Booze – Listen, I enjoy a glass or two of wine as much as the next person, so I’m not saying don’t drink. I’m simply suggestion mindful consumption and moderation.
6. Overwhelm and Anxiety – This is the #1 thing I hear, “the holidays are so stressful.” WHAT?!?!? The holidays meant to be a ton of joy, laughter, and love. See them and treat for what they are and not the made-up overspending over-consuming nightmare we’ve created them to be.
Follow my tips and strategies, and this will be the best holiday season of your life.
Join the Wellness Lab Launch Pad 🚀on Facebook if you’d like to connect with me and receive more tips, strategies, and information about living your best life.
Thrive Forever Fit Team