Shhh… A #JayApproved Recipe That Even The Kids Will Enjoy
New #JayApproved Recipe In The Books….
If you’re anything like me and have always loved the smell of hot pancakes cooking in the morning, this is the recipe for you.
These #JayApproved low carb, fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes are perfect for indulging on a slow Sunday morning, with a side of hot coffee of course.
It’s a recipe for the whole family to enjoy together!
Shhh.. just don’t tell the kiddos that these pancakes are actually #jayapproved, (#momapproved)
Light & Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes
- 4 Organic Free-Range Eggs
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk (Almond Milk was my choice)
- 2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 TBSP Coconut Nectar
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/2 TSP Sea Salt
- Coconut Oil or Grass-Fed Butter or Ghee (for Frying)
- Preheat griddle over medium-low heat. In a small bowl beat eggs until frothy. Mix in milk, vanilla, and coconut nectar.
- In a Medium sized bowl combine coconut flour, baking soda, and sea salt and whisk together. Stir wet mixture into dry until coconut flour is incorporated.
- Grease pan with butter or coconut oil. Pour 2-3 tablespoons of batter into pan for each pancake. The pancakes should be 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side until the batter starts to bubble, then FLIP!
- Serve HOT with butter or heat up some nut or seed butter and drizzle it over!
Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!❤️ Enjoy easy and delicious to make recipes while staying completely #JayApproved.
PS If you are not currently part of the Thrive Forever Fit Program and would like more information, visit the link below!