Father’s Day Feasts: Protein-Packed Delights to Boost Your Weight Loss Goals! 🍗
Father’s Day is just around the corner, and it’s time to make it a weekend of mouthwatering celebrations that support your weight loss goals.🔥
Get ready for a culinary adventure with three of our favorite high-protein recipes that will fuel your body while tantalizing your taste buds.
Dive into these delicious dishes and raise a toast to a Father’s Day filled with flavor, health, and happiness!
BBQ CHICKEN KABOBS🍗
- 2 TBS of Avocado Oil (or EVOO)
- 3 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 1 Diced Onion
- 1 1/2 Cup of Primal Kitchen Golden BBQ Sauce
- 3 TBS Dijon Mustard
- 1 TSP Black Pepper
- 1/2 TSP Ground Ginger
- 2 LBS Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, diced into kabob chunks
- Heat up Oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add in the Garlic and Onion, stirring occasionally. Cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add Primal Kitchen Golden BBQ Sauce, Mustard, Pepper, and Ginger. Again, stir occasionally for about 5 minutes. So much flavor! After, let it cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sauce and the chicken chunks. (let it sit for a couple of hours.) **FOR THE BEST FLAVOR, LET IT SIT OVERNIGHT IN THE FRIDGE**
- Preheat Grill to Med-High Heat. Thread the chunks on to skewers.
- Throw the skewers onto the grill for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add on extra BBQ sauce mixture & ENJOY!
CHOCOLATE CHIP PROTEIN COOKIES🍪
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil
- 1 TBSP of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Scoops of Thrive Elite Vanilla Protein
- 1 Cup of Almond Flour (can sub for Coconut)
- 1/4 Cup of Swerve Sweetener (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1/4 TSP of Baking Soda
- Dash of Cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch of Salt (optional)
- 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- Preheat Oven to 365 degrees
- Grab a medium-sized bowl and add egg, coconut oil, and Vanilla Extract. Stir in thoroughly.
- Then add all dry ingredients ~ Thrive Elite Protein, Almond Flour, Baking Soda, Sweetener, Cinnamon, and salt.
- Combine all ingredients until it forms into a doughy texture.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop out dough onto a greased cookie sheet
- Flatten down cookies (OPTIONAL)
- Bake in the oven for 10 Minutes (Or until goldened)
- Allow cookies to cool down, and then ENJOY!!!
ALL DRUNK, NO JUNK MARGARITA🍹
- 2 Ounces of Tequila (make sure you use quality tequila or vodka)
- 6 Ounces of Club Soda (or any soda water ~ we used a Lemon La Croix)
- The Juice of 1 Lime (use a citrus press)
- The Juice of 1⁄2 a Lemon (use a citrus press)
- 1 Scoop of Thrive Elite BCAA+ (hangover preventer🙌🏻)
- 1 Lime Wedge for Garnish
- Rub rim of a chilled rocks glass with lime, and dip the glass into salt to coat (optional)
Order Your Thrive Elite BCAA+ Here: https://www.thriveforeverfit.com/store/
- Fill a margarita glass with crushed ice.
- Add the tequila, club soda, Thrive Elite BCAAs, and citrus juices.
- Stir gently.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
These high-protein recipes will tantalize your taste buds, keep you energized, and support your weight loss journey.
Enjoy every bite, raise a glass, and celebrate the amazing person you are—dedicated to both wellness and happiness!