“I don’t have enough time.”
We hear this all of the time and we understand, life gets busy.
But what if I told you that just two hours of meal prep on a Sunday could actually save you 10 HOURS of time during the week?
Eliminate the hours spent throughout the week on deciding what to eat and GAIN BACK YOUR TIME!
To get you started, here’s a super easy meal prep recipe that we love to cook up!
Thrive Chicken Kabobs
- 2 TBS of Avocado Oil (or EVOO)
- 3 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 1 Diced Onion
- 1 1/2 Cup of Primal Kitchen Golden BBQ Sauce
- 3 TBS Dijon Mustard
- 1 TSP Black Pepper
- 1/2 TSP Ground Ginger
- 2 LBS Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, diced into kabob chunks
- Heat up Oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add in the Garlic and Onion, stirring occasionally. Cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add Primal Kitchen Golden BBQ Sauce, Mustard, Pepper, and Ginger. Again, stir occasionally for about 5 minutes. So much flavor! After, let it cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sauce and the chicken chunks. (let it sit for a couple of hours.) **FOR THE BEST FLAVOR, LET IT SIT OVERNIGHT IN THE FRIDGE**
- Preheat Grill to Med-High Heat. Thread the chunks on to skewers.
- Throw the skewers onto the grill for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add on extra BBQ sauce mixture & ENJOY!
Easy Peasy Garlicky Zucchini
- 4 TBS Avocado Oil (or EVOO)
- 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 2 TBS of Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 2 TBS of Fresh Parsley
- A Couple Shakes of Pink Himalayan Salt & Pepper
- 2 Zucchinis (cut into slices)
- Heat up the grill to Med-High Heat
- Combine everything but the zucchini in a bowl,
- Brush on the mixture to the zucchini
- Then Add to grill, roughly 2 minutes per side
Thrive Forever Fit Team