In this episode, I discuss how a quote from a movie I watched in 1986 (I was 12) has stuck with me and massively impacted my life.
Click HERE to LISTEN to Episode 83
Click HERE to WATCH Episode 83
Power Takeaways From This Episode:
1. The quality of your life will be determined by your ability to navigate adversity.
2. Improvise: create and perform spontaneously or without preparation ~ produce or make (something) from whatever is available.
3. Adapt: make (something) suitable for a new use or purpose; modify.
4. Overcome: succeed in dealing with (a problem or difficulty). Defeat (an opponent); prevail.
5. Why were those three words Marine Sergeant Thomas Highway so powerful?
6. At 12 years old, this became my mantra anytime life presented me with a challenge. Which I now call an opportunity.
7. What’s your mantra?
8. How do you handle adversity?
Join the FREE ~ Wellness Lab Launch Pad🚀 ~ on Facebook if you’d like to connect with me and receive more tips, strategies, and information about living your best life.
Thanks for listening to the Thrive Forever Fit Show!
Health and Happiness,