Is It Really A Super Bowl Without The Wings?
But really, can there even be a Super Bowl WITHOUT the wings??
Not in my house!
So here’s a recipe for you to add to the snack table that is SO GOOD that it will make you think twice before going for the chips and dip.
Buffalo Chicken Wings With An Almond Butter Dipping Sauce
- 1-1/2 lb Chicken Wings
- 2 TBSP of Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Hot Pepper Sauce (Frank’s Hot Sauce was my choice)
- 1-2 TBSP Liquid Aminos
- 2 TSP Olive Oil
- 1/4 TSP Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F’
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and spread wings out evenly. Sprinkle Salt and Pepper over wings.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soften almond butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- When soft, stir in hot pepper sauce, liquid aminos, olive oil, and sea salt. **If sauce gets too thick, add a bit of hot water**
- After 20 minutes of cooking, remove wings from the oven. Turn and brush each wing with the sauce. Return to oven for 10 more minutes.
- Turn each wing, baste with sauce, and return to oven for 10 additional minutes or until completely cooked.
Enjoy the football filled day with a happy tummy!
As always, let us know how much you enjoy it!
Thrive Forever Fit Team
PS If you would like more information, tips, and strategies to gain mindset mastery, join my FREE Facebook group.
Join the FREE ~Wellness Lab Launch Pad 🚀~ on Facebook if you’d like to connect with me and receive more tips, strategies, and information about living your best life.