I think we can all agree that there’s really nothing better than the smell you smell right when walking into a coffee shop early in the morning. Am I right?
The combination of their freshly baked goods and brewed coffee is just delightful.
And with all honesty, that’s pretty much how this recipe came about.
Now we all know that coffee is high (if not the highest) #JayApproved item on the menu. Yet the freshly baked goods are most definitely not.
But why not make it #JayApproved? 🙂 So here is our #JayApproved “freshly baked goods.”
Lemon Poppy Seed Thrive Bites
- 1 cup Cashew Butter
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Thrive Elite Protein
- 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp of Lemon Zest
- 3 Tbsp Raw Coconut Nectar
- 1 ½ Tbsp of Poppy Seeds
- Put All ingredients (Except Poppy Seeds) Into Food Processor
- Pour Mixture Into Bowl. Stir In Poppy Seeds
- Roll Mixture Into Ball Formation.
And then enjoy with a big cup of coffee, always.
Have a beautiful weekend everybody!