Say hello to your new favorite dessert.😍
Yes, it’s time to say goodbye to the idea that you can’t have dessert.
So how is this possible???
Our Thrive Elite Fudge Brownies are the answer.
We’re so excited to share with you these ooey-gooey fudgy brownies.🤤
These aren’t your “normal store-bought, from a box” brownies.
These are entirely refined sugar-free, dairy-free, & gluten-free.
Most importantly, they include Thrive Elite Chocolate Protein! (this is a MUST HAVE ingredient)
Yes, you read that right. Thrive Elite Chocolate Protein loaded brownies😍
#JayApproved Sweet Potato Brownies
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 packet stevia (1 gram)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 scoop of Thrive Elite Chocolate Protein
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Use a knife or a fork to puncture the sweet potato before baking it for 25-30 minutes.
- Once your sweet potato is cooked all the way through, peel the skin and mash it up in a bowl.
- Turn your oven down to 350 degrees.
- Add in stevia packet, vanilla, whisked eggs, and coconut oil. Mix together.
- In a separate bowl add in the protein powder, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix together.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix thoroughly
- Add mashed sweet potato to the combined mix (mix until you have a smooth consistency)
- Grease an 8×8 glass baking dish with coconut oil and pour in the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes until you can poke a toothpick in the middle and have it come out clean.
- Let it cool and enjoy.
Thrive Forever Fit Team
PS If you would like more information on how to join our award-winning transformation Thrive Forever Fit Program ( & receive more recipes like this one) click the link below