My Personal Project Mayhem Challenge
- Duration of challenge 30 days
- 2 workouts per day (60 workouts total)
- Clean diet (no cheat meals or dirty foods for 30 days) see below for more details
- Only allowed to use 4 supplements for the 30 days (see list below)
- Drop Body Fat From 8.9% Down to 5% in 30 Days
- Weight 163.2
- Body fat 8.9%
- Height 5’10” (this should stay the same :))
- Mainly HIIT style workouts
- Over 225 miles run on the treadmill
- Over 3000 floors climbed on the stair mill
- Over 15,000 meters on the row machine
- Only wild caught seafood
- Organic vegetables (variety)
- Organic raw almonds (I soaked them in water for 24 hours then roasted them myself)
- Chia seeds
- Hemp hearts
Supplements: (See links for more details on why I chose these 4)
- sfh Pure Whey Protein http://nixonelite.com/protein/
- Mdrive Elite http://nixonelite.com/secert-weapon-increased-energy-strength-stamina-endurance-drive/
- Mdrive Joint http://nixonelite.com/60-workouts-30-days-pain-inflammation/
- Elite Detox http://nixonelite.com/jump-start-metabolism/
- Weight 157.6 (5.6lbs lost)
- Body fat 6.4% (down 2.5%)
Well, as you can see I missed my mark by a few percentage points. However, I still feel like the challenge was a major success. Losing 5.6 pounds and dropping 2.5% body fat in 30 days is awesome.
I feel great both mentally and physically. My body is running like a well-oiled machine. Mentally, my mind is clear and my creative process has increased due to the elimination of toxins and junk from my system. During the challenge my sleep was amazing. I had no trouble falling asleep and I woke up rested and ready every day.
My goal with the challenge was to get myself in the best possible shape both mentally and physically and to set an example for setting big goals and pursuing them with passion and drive. If I can do 60 workouts in 30 days and eat completing clean with zero junk, then there is no valid excuse why someone can’t move themselves in the direction of better health.
My challenge was extreme and I would not recommend that anyone try it. But, I do know that based on my challenge there is now reason why you can’t set a goal to workout 3 days per week for 20 minutes a day. That is only 60 minutes out of your whole week. I also know that you can set a goal to stop eating fast food for 30 days.
What is your 30 day goal going to be? Be clear with what you want to achieve and how you are going to achieve it. Write it down and post it everywhere.
Thanks for following my challenge and thanks for all the support!
Good luck with your personal Project Mayhem Challenge!
Health and Happiness,