So this is what happens when I have a hankering for Glazed Donuts…
I create a healthier version of it😊
Unlike the gut-busting Glazed Donuts you normally would eat, these won’t blow your diet
These little guys are loaded with proteins, healthy fats, and the perfect amount of carbs to keep you energized throughout your day.
And holy shit do they taste good.
My biggest challenge has been to not eat them all in one time.
Thrive Glazed Donut Bites
- 1/2 Cup of Almond Butter (or Butter of your choice)
- 2 TBSP of Coconut Nectar
- 2 TBSP of Coconut Oil
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 Scoop of Thrive Elite Vanilla Protein
- 1 Scoop of Collagen Peptides (optional)
- 1 TBSP of Chia Seeds (optional)
- 1 TBSP of Hemp Seeds (optional)
- 3-4 TBSP of Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Cacao Butter (or Dark Chocolate, use cacao butter for vanilla glaze)
- 1 TBSP of Coconut Oil
- 1 TSP of Coconut Nectar (optional)
- Combine Almond Butter, Nectar, Oil, and Vanilla in a medium-sized bowl
- Stir in Protein, Collagen, Seeds, and Flour
- Scoop out about bite-sized Donut Bites onto a parchment paper on a cookie sheet
- Store in freezer for about 10 minutes
- While bites are in the freezer, melt Cacao Butter (or Dark Choco) and Oil into a pot.
- Take bites out and take a spoon to drizzle Glaze over each bite
- Leave in freezer for 10 Minutes then Enjoy! 🙂
**store in the refrigerator for up to a week**
To receive more delicious recipes like this one, click the link below to direct you right to our Program, or give us a call at (760) 913-7424 to learn more!
Thrive Forever Fit Team