In this episode, I discuss how now more than ever, we need leaders to stand up. I’m not talking about the president or elected officials. I’m talking about you!
Click HERE to LISTEN to Episode 77
Power Takeaways From This Episode:
1. Leaders make the tough decision to do what’s right and not what’s convenient.
2. The right thing to do is always the right thing to do.
3. Being a leader means that you are willing to delay instant gratification for the greater good and longterm success.
4. This is an opportunity to be better in all areas of your life. You should focus on creating better relationships ~ better habits and standards for your health ~ a better plan of action for your money ~ a better relationship with yourself.
5. Now is the time for us to be the change we desire to see in the world.
6. Leadership comes with the responsibility to say the things that need to be said even if they are unpopular.
7. Truth: You can reset and come out of this better, or you can regress and come out of this bitter ~ it’s 100% your decision.
8. This is the Universe’s way of waking us up to the fact that we need to be better humans. Don’t miss the wake-up call.
9. We need decisive, passionate, purpose-driven leaders to stand up and lead now more than ever.
Join the FREE ~ Wellness Lab Launch Pad 🚀~ on Facebook if you’d like to connect with me and receive more tips, strategies, and information about living your best life.
If you’re a fast action taker who’s ready to up-level your standards, I invite you to join my Thrive Forever Fit Transformation Program!
Thanks for listening to the Thrive Forever Fit Show!
Health & Happiness,