Click HERE to WATCH Episode 13: My Go-To Warm-Up & Recovery To Stay Pain-Free
You know you’re about to turn 46 when your warm-up is longer than your workout🤷🏽♂️
As long as it allows me to train tomorrow, I’ll do whatever it takes!
Here is what I use for my Warm-Up and Recovery Sessions:
- Hypervolt ~ by far my favorite piece of equipment. (IYKYK)
- Trigger Point Roller ~ also known as your foam roller and a great way to roll out any soreness throughout the body.
- Hand roller ~ a micro version of your foam roller that can get deeper into hard to reach areas.
- Spiked Ball Roller ~ I take this guy with me whenever I travel.
- Pso-Rite ~ if you experience any low back pain, this guy is NECESSARY.
- Bands ~ if you experience any lower body tightness, this guy will loosen it up.
- Slingshot ~ another great piece of equipment to travel with and help loosen up your upper body.
- Thrive Elite BCAAs+ ~ recovery is both external and internal! Make sure you’re taking the cleanest, safest recovery drink there is.
There you have it, team!
Just a “few” pieces of equipment I use to keep this 46-year-old body strong and pain-free.
Make sure you comment below any questions you have on how to recover!
And most importantly… SMASH THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON for more👊🏼
Health and Happiness,
Join my FREE Facebook Group, The Wellness Lab Launch Pad where you’ll receive tips, strategies, and information about living your best life: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wellnesslablaunchpad/
Check out my 6-Week Transformation Program – Thrive Forever Fit to work with me: https://www.thriveforeverfit.com/program/
Connect with me on Social Media:
Listen & Subscribe to my podcast, Thrive Forever Fit Show: https://www.thriveforeverfit.com/podcast/