The Thrive Chocolate Chip Cookie Might Be The BEST Thing We’ve Ever Created.
You’re going to love the ooey-gooey goodness without the GUILT and GAINS.
Click the HERE to WATCH the full instructional video on how to make our delicious treats:
-1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil
-1 TBSP of Vanilla Extract
-2 Scoops of Thrive Elite Vanilla Protein
-1 Cup of Almond Flour (can sub for Coconut)
-1/4 Cup of Swerve Sweetener (or sweetener of your choice)
-1/4 TSP of Baking Soda
-Dash of Cinnamon (optional)
-Pinch of Salt (optional)
-1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips
Grab your Thrive Elite Vanilla Protein HERE
1. Preheat Oven to 365 degrees
2. Grab a medium-sized bowl and add the Egg, Coconut Oil, and Vanilla Extract. Stir in thoroughly.
3. Then add in all dry ingredients ~ Thrive Elite Protein, Almond Flour, Baking Soda, Sweetener, Cinnamon, and Salt.
4. Combine all ingredients until it forms into a doughy texture.
5. Fold in Chocolate Chips
6. Use a cookie scooper to scoop out dough onto a greased cookie sheet
7. Flatten down cookies (OPTIONAL)
8. Bake in oven for 10 Minutes (Or until goldened)
9. Allow cookies to cool down, and then ENJOY!!!
❤️ ~ Jay