Our MOST Requested Recipe (and of course it’s got chocolate in it)
The Thrive Chocolate Chip Cookie Might Be The BEST Thing We’ve Ever Created.
You’re going to love the ooey-gooey goodness without the GUILT and GAINS.
Click the HERE to WATCH the full instructional video on how to make our delicious treats:
-1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil
-1 TBSP of Vanilla Extract
-2 Scoops of Thrive Elite Vanilla Protein
-1 Cup of Almond Flour (can sub for Coconut)
-1/4 Cup of Swerve Sweetener (or sweetener of your choice)
-1/4 TSP of Baking Soda
-Dash of Cinnamon (optional)
-Pinch of Salt (optional)
-1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips
Grab your Thrive Elite Vanilla Protein HERE
1. Preheat Oven to 365 degrees
2. Grab a medium-sized bowl and add the Egg, Coconut Oil, and Vanilla Extract. Stir in thoroughly.
3. Then add in all dry ingredients ~ Thrive Elite Protein, Almond Flour, Baking Soda, Sweetener, Cinnamon, and Salt.
4. Combine all ingredients until it forms into a doughy texture.
5. Fold in Chocolate Chips
6. Use a cookie scooper to scoop out dough onto a greased cookie sheet
7. Flatten down cookies (OPTIONAL)
8. Bake in oven for 10 Minutes (Or until goldened)
9. Allow cookies to cool down, and then ENJOY!!!
❤️ ~ Jay