Product Review: Optimum Nutrition ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY
I am a BIG fan of Optimum’s new Essential Amino Energy product.
- Does it work? Without a doubt YES. I use 6 scoops every day before training. I get consistent great workouts with quality pumps and sustained energy (even when I push hard on a 2 hour workout, I never run out of gas)
- Does it taste good? No, it tastes GREAT. All 3 flavors are solid. I love the newest addition to the flavor profile Orange Cooler.
- Cost? I think the cost of the product is great! It is a solid product with a great ingredient profile. Optimum is doing the right thing and making it affordable to everyone. At $29.99 retail (you can find it for $19.99) it is a steal.
The verdict on Optimum’s Essential Amino Energy is hands down a 5 Star rating! Well done Optimum!
Everybody wants a lean muscular physique. Like anything worth having, wanting it isn’t enough. You have to commit to a rigorous diet and training program that will tax your strength mentally as well as physically. To help satisfy these demands, ON’s Essential Amino Energy combines an optimal ratio of rapidly absorbed free form amino acids- including muscle building BCAAs and arginine for more intense vascular pump – with natural energizers, beta Alanine, and N.O. boosting ingredients to help you reach your next level. And at just 10 calories per serving it makes a big impression without denting your diet. Mix up Essential Amino Energy by itself – or stack it with your favorite powdered supplements – anytime you want to dial up mental focus, physical energy, N.O. production and recovery support.
DIAL-UP YOUR ENERGY
BEYOND THE BASICS
- 5 g of Micronized Free-Form Amino Acids
- 100 mg of Caffeine from Green Tea
- Green Tea Extract
- Green Coffee Extract
- 10 Calories
- Zero Fat & Sugar
USE ANYTIME FOR
- Essential Amino Acid Delivery
- Nitric Oxide Production
- Muscle Recovery Acceleration
- Improved Energy and Focus