When it comes to losing weight, PROTEIN IS KEY! 🏋️♀️💪 Protein is no ordinary macronutrient. Protein plays a crucial role in supporting weight loss by boosting metabolism, reducing appetite, and preserving lean muscle mass.
1️⃣ Reduces Appetite: Protein is incredibly satiating, meaning it keeps you feeling fuller for longer. Say goodbye to those pesky cravings that sabotage your progress!
2️⃣ Boosts Metabolism: Did you know that your body burns more calories digesting protein compared to fats or carbohydrates? It’s true! By incorporating more protein into your meals, you can rev up your metabolism, making your weight loss journey even more efficient.
3️⃣ Preserves Lean Muscle: Protein plays a crucial role in preserving and building lean muscle. When combined with exercise, it helps sculpt your physique and gives you that toned, fit look you desire. So, how can you incorporate more protein into your diet? Here are some delicious recipes using our Thrive ELITE Protein to get you started.
Red, White, & Blue Yogurt Popsicles Ingredients:
- 1 Cup of Raspberries
- 1 Cup of Blueberries
- 2 Scoops of Thrive ELITE Vanilla Protein
- 2 Cups of Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Yogurt (We used the brand Harmless Harvest)
- Blend the berries in a food processor or blender until nearly liquified into a smoothie-like consistency.
- Pour the thick berry liquid into a large bowl. Stir in the protein powder. Add the yogurt and very gently mix everything together. You want those patches of red, white and blue
- Pour mixture evenly into each popsicle mold. Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Run popsicle molds under warm water to easily remove. Enjoy!
Maple Glazed Protein Donuts🍩
- 1 3/4 Cups of Almond Flour
- 1 Scoop Of Thrive Elite Vanilla Protein
- 1/2 TSP Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 TSP Ground Nutmeg
- 2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Of SWERVE Brown Sugar (recommended)
- 1/4 Cup Of Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Of Coconut Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
For the Maple Glaze:
- 2-3 TBSP Of Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup of Swerve Confectioner’s Sugar
- 1-2 TBSP of Almond Milk
1. Preheat oven to 365 degrees F. Lightly oil a mini muffin pan or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, protein powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, baking powder and salt.
3. In a separate large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, milk, brown sugar, coconut oil, egg and vanilla.
4. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula.
5. Scoop the batter into the muffin pan.
6. Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until fully cooked on the inside.
7. To make the cinnamon sugar, combine cinnamon and sugar ~ When the muffins are done, cool for 2 minutes and dip each muffin into the melted butter and then into the cinnamon- sugar mixture.
For the Chocolate Cake:
- 1 cup unsweetened dark chocolate chunks or dark chocolate chips
- 2 scoop of Elite Chocolate Protein
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 14 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
For Chocolate Frosting:
- 1½ cups coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Literally, grease an 8-inch round cake pan with coconut oil. In a small bowl, whisk together almond meal, cocoa powder, and Elite Chocolate Protein. Set aside.
2. Heat coconut milk, coconut oil, and coconut nectar over low heat until steaming. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and stir in chocolate chips until smooth.
3. Gradually whisk dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until well combined. Pour into prepared pan. Smooth top with a spatula. Place in freezer for 1 hour to set.
4. For frosting, combine coconut cream, cocoa powder and coconut nectar in a medium mixing bowl. Beat using a hand mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Place into a bowl and refrigerate.
5. Frost with chocolate coconut frosting. Store in refrigerator.
Start prioritizing protein and watch the pounds melt away while you feel energized and satisfied. Embrace this key ingredient for weight loss success! 💪🥦
❤️ ~ Jay
If you’d like to join my FREE Facebook group, where we dive into strategies and tools needed for a successful life, I’d LOVE to have you.
It’s called the Wellness Lab, and it’s filled with amazing people just like you. Click here to join for FREE: Wellness Lab
I also offer one on one and group lifestyle transformation coaching.
You can check it all out at Thrive Forever Fit
Book Your FREE Connection Call: https://bit.ly/3xhIkag