We’ve got some news for you….
We’re officially on the 8th day of February. ALREADY.😳
Is it just me or is this year just flying by??
We’re already coming to the end of the 1st Phase of the Thrive Forever Fit Program and get ready to begin the 2nd Phase of the year in just FOUR DAYS!
Here at Thrive we’re hitting the 2nd Phase HOT with theThrive Tribe continuing to attack their musts for 2019.
And to help keep your Musts going strong, here’s another Thrive Tribe #jayapproved recipe:
Balsamic Asparagus and Steak Salad
- 1lb Flank Steak
- 1lb Asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 TBSP Red Onion, minced
- 1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 TSP Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil
- Add asparagus and boil for 3 min. Drain and rinse under cold water immediately. Dry thoroughly
- Heat a grill until hot. Trim away excess fat if desired. Cut into 4 steaks. Season with salt and pepper. Place on grill
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side. Leave medium rare to rare.
- Once its cooked, set aside and let rest about 10 minutes. Then cut each piece into strips.
- Mix all the other ingredients together. Toss asparagus with balsamic mixture.
- Top with steak slices.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
A salad that’s super easy to make and so tasty that even our significant others (specifically the picky Husbands😁) would eat. I think some of you can relate to how challenging it can be to get our partners on board with eating a “healthy salad.” Am I right??
So let’s get them on board with #JayApproved eating by offering them this recipe👌🏻
Try it yourself and let us know what you think! We know you’re going to absolutely LOVE it.
We wish a wonderful weekend ahead!
PS The 2nd Phase of 2019 of the Thrive Forever Fit Program officially begins on Monday, February 11th! Click on the link below for more information on how to join in on the Tribe! Don’t miss out on this OPPORTUNITY to hit your 2019 Goals!