So with the amount of pre-packaged process foods, does anyone even know what the heck are we feeding our kids?!
These are the kids that are meant to take over once we’re old and frail. They’re going to be the ones taking care of us😳
So why on Earth are feeding kids foods that we wouldn’t even consume ourselves?
So instead of feeding our kids with foods filled with nonsense, we should be fueling them with foods that will help them grow and become their best selves.
Are you in need of ideas?
Well, this recipe that we
Say goodbye to Pudding Packs, and say hello to Chia Seed Protein Pudding Packs👋🏻
Vanilla Chia Seed Protein Pudding
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Canned, Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- Stevia To Taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground C
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
1. In a medium bowl whisk together almond milk, 1/2 cup coconut milk, liquid stevia, vanilla and cinnamon. Add chia seeds; whisk to combine.
2. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes, whisking occasionally to distribute chia seeds.
3. Once the chia seeds have absorbed the liquid and the mixture has thickened, spoon the chia pudding into 4 small glasses. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken the pods. (The pods can be stored in the fridge up to 2 days.) Enjoy!
**Makes 4 servings**
Be sure to know what’s going into your kids’ lunch and enjoy it at the same time!
Let us know what you think about this recipe!
Have a beautiful weekend!