In this episode, I’m going to help you understand the importance of training your mindset just like you do your biceps. The more in shape you get your mind, the less your effected by adversity and life in general.
Yes, your mindset is a muscle and must be trained and worked on daily. Just like you can’t go to the gym once and be in great shape, you can’t read one book and think you’re going to be a mindset master.
Power Takeaways from this Episode:
- Success in life, no matter the area will be determined by the quality and strength of your mindset
- The magic ratio is 80% Mindset and 20%, Mechanics
- Your Vocabulary Matters ~ the words you use create the actions you take.
- Mindset masters are proactive vs. reactive ~ reactive people usually lose.
- Life happens for you and not to you ~ this simple perspective shift will create a wave of positivity and success for you.
- Reframing is a power that you must master ~ “what can I learn from this situation?”
- You’re being brainwashed into a negative mindset by the media.
Work on your mindset daily ~ make it part of your morning success routine.
If you like more information, tips, and strategies to gain mindset mastery, join my FREE Facebook group.
Join the FREE ~ Wellness Lab Launch Pad ~ on Facebook if you’d like to connect with me and receive more tips, strategies, and information about living your best life.
Thanks for listening to the Thrive Forever Fit Show!
Thrive Forever Fit Team