Your healthy lifestyle doesn’t mean you have to avoid all of the family’s Thanksgiving traditions.
And because we love you we created a guilt-free, easy to make, delicious Thrive Forever Fit Pumpkin Pie.
The entire pie contains about 36 grams carbohydrates; if divided into 8 pieces, that yields 4.5 grams carbohydrate per slice ~ pretty awesome huh and did we mention it’s delicious!
Thrive Forever Fit Pumpkin Pie
- 1 1/4 Cup Ground Walnuts (or Pecans or Almonds)
- 1/4 Cup Ground Flaxseed
- 1 TSP Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 TSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 4 Oz Grass-Fed Butter or Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 Cups Pumpkin Puree (No Sugar Added)
- 8 Oz Kite Hill Non-Dairy Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk (unsweetened)
- 2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 2 TSP Ground Cinnamon
- 2 TSP Ground Nutmeg
- 1 TSP Ground Ginger
- 1 TSP of Stevia
- 1 Scoop of Thrive Elite Protein Powder Vanilla (optional for thickening and added protein)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground walnuts, flaxseed, cinnamon, and cocoa powder. In a small bowl, whisk eggs and add butter or coconut oil. Pour liquid mix into the dry mix and blend by hand thoroughly.
- Grease a 9-inch pie pan with coconut oil or other oil. Transfer mix to the pie pan and spread evenly along the bottom and upsides. If the mixture is too thin, place in the refrigerator for several minutes to thicken. For ease of spreading, use a large metal spoon heated under running hot water. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, combine pumpkin, non-dairy cream cheese, eggs, coconut milk, protein powder, and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly by hand. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and sweetener and continue to blend by hand.
- Pour pumpkin mix into pie crust. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until toothpick or knife withdraws nearly dry. Optionally, sprinkle additional nutmeg and/or cinnamon, top with non-dairy whipped cream (Reddi Whip makes almond milk and coconut milk-based whipped cream)