Holy Shit it’s the 4th of July already!?!?!?!😳
“Am I ready for Summer?”
Well, you might not be ready for Summer but with the recipes below you’ll for sure be prepared to dazzle your family and guest at that pool party your dreading.
Let’s get right to the recipes, and YES, I included an adult beverage.
I’m here to make your life easy and FUN.
Cheers to a happy and healthy 4th of July🥂
Thrive 4th of July Chicken Kabobs
- 2 TBS of Avocado Oil (or EVOO)
- 3 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 1 Diced Onion
- 1 1/2 Cup of Primal Kitchen Golden BBQ Sauce
- 3 TBS Dijon Mustard
- 1 TSP Black Pepper
- 1/2 TSP Ground Ginger
- 2 LBS Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, diced into kabob chunks
- Heat up Oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add in the Garlic and Onion, stirring occasionally. Cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add Primal Kitchen Golden BBQ Sauce, Mustard, Pepper, and Ginger. Again, stir occasionally for about 5 minutes. So much flavor! After, let it cool.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sauce and the chicken chunks. (let it sit for a couple of hours.) **FOR THE BEST FLAVOR, LET IT SIT OVERNIGHT IN THE FRIDGE**
- Preheat Grill to Med-High Heat. Thread the chunks on to skewers.
- Throw the skewers onto the grill for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add on extra BBQ sauce mixture & ENJOY!
Easy Peasy Garlicky Zucchini
- 4 TBS Avocado Oil (or EVOO)
- 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 2 TBS of Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 2 TBS of Fresh Parsley
- A Couple Shakes of Pink Himalayan Salt & Pepper
- 2 Zucchinis (cut into slices)
- Heat up the grill to Med-High Heat
- Combine everything but the zucchini in a bowl,
- Brush on the mixture to the zucchini
- Then Add to grill, roughly 2 minutes per side
- 12 Mint Leaves
- 2 Ounces of Rum
- 6 Ounces of Club Soda
- The Juice of 1 Lime (use a citrus press)
- Place Mint Leaves at the bottom of a highball glass. Add crushed Ice, Rum, and Lime Juice.
- Use Stevia to sweeten. (Stevia products come with a small scoop inside which is 25 mg – I recommended starting with 1⁄2 a scoop.)
- Muddle ingredients with Mint Leaves.
- Add Club Soda.
- Garnish with a Lime Wedge and 2 Mint Leaves
Team Thrive Forever Fit