Yup. Your eyes aren’t fooling you.
#JayApproved Chocolate Chip Cookies so good it’s hard to believe that it is in fact #JayApproved.
After eating these, you won’t even want to waste your taste buds on the unhealthy junk.
#JayApproved Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 Cups of Almond Flour
- 1 Cup of Coconut Flour
- 1/2 TSP of Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 TSP of Cinnamon
- 1/2 TSP of Sea Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 4 TBSP of Grass-Fed Butter or Ghee
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Nectar
- 1 1/2 TSP of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk Almond Flour, Coconut Flour, Cinnamon, Baking Soda and Salt in a bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter until smooth. Add Coconut Nectar and beat on low speed until well blended. At low speed, beat in egg and vanilla just until blended.
- With a spatula fold your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients until all the ingredients are completely mixed together.
- Add Chocolate Chips
- Drop a tablespoon of the mixture onto your baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at which time cookies should be a light golden brown.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before serving.
Remember, life isn’t about deprivation! You CAN enjoy it while staying on track.
Don’t miss out on this recipe. Treat yourself, your family, your friends to a healthy yet super tasty sweet treat.
Have a beautiful day!