In this episode, I show you how a shift in perspective, and priorities can help you with your current belief that you don’t have time.
And I use your favorite holiday ritual to guide you to your new powerful mindset ~Elf On The Shelf.
Click HERE to LISTEN to Episode 67
Click HERE to WATCH Episode 67
Power Takeaways From This Episode:
1. Lessons from your Elf on the Shelf ritual
2. Planning, Timing, Scheduling are the three keys to a successful elf staging and to you being more successful in your ~ health and fitness ~ money ~ relationships.
3. You’d NEVER not move the Elf, but you’ll cancel on yourself and your goals like it’s no big deal.
4. Shifting your perspective about time from “I don’t have enough” to what I prioritize in my life always gets done.
5. Once the Elf goes back in the box for his 11-month hibernation take that same energy and prioritize your health with a solid schedule and detailed planning.
If you like more information, tips, and strategies to gain mindset mastery, join my FREE Facebook group.
Join the FREE ~Wellness Lab Launch Pad 🚀~ on Facebook if you’d like to connect with me and receive more tips, strategies, and information about living your best life.
Thanks for listening to the Thrive Forever Fit Show!
Thrive Forever Fit Team