Imagine what you could accomplish if you weren’t paralyzed by FEAR.
Fear is such a wasteful emotion yet it’s how most of us go through life.
Even after ALL the times that the fear based scenarios and thought of the worst haven’t come true we still live our lives using fear as our guiding light.
What would it take for you to stop allowing fear to paralyze you?
What would it take for you to live full speed instead of with your foot on the fear break?
Tips for overcoming fear based thinking:
1. Get your journal out and write it down. Write down exactly how you feel. This will give you clarity and prevent catastrophic forecasting.
2. See things as they are instead of worse than they are – be realistic. Of the monster in 2 feet tall don’t describe him as 7 feet tall.
3. Change your vocabulary around the situation. Stop using dramatic language to describe the situation. Example: Horrible, Awful, The Worst, Devastating, etc…
4. Stop telling everyone how awful your life and how bad things always happen to you. If you say this enough eventually you and everyone else will start to believe it.
5. Surround yourself with people who will be honest with you and not feed into your dramatics.
6. Change your physiology. Move your body! The quickest way to get positive is to get moving.