This cupcake is going to blow your mind with flavor.
The best reviews I’ve received on these bad boys so far:
“Jay these cupcakes are dangerously delicious!”
“This can’t be good for me. It’s too tasty to be healthy.”
After you make your first batch let me know what you think.
Thrive Forever Fit Chocolate Protein Cupcakes
• 1/2 cup mashed avocado (about 1/2 an avocado)
• 1/2 cup cooked sweet potato
• 1/2 cup creamy nut butter (almond, cashew, sunflower)
• 1/2 cup 90% dark chocolate
• 1/2 tablespoon coconut nectar
• 1/4 cup coconut cream
• 3 tablespoons cacao powder
• 2 scoops of chocolate ELITE whey protein powder
Bake Time: 10 to 15 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Grease a cupcake or mini-muffin pan with coconut oil to prevent sticking.
3. Leave the 90% dark chocolate aside
4. Blend all other ingredients in a blender. When the ingredients are mixed, add the 90% dark chocolate, and transfer the batter to the cupcake/muffin pan.
5. The batter will be sticky and thick.
6. Bake for 1o to 15 minutes.
For details on how to get your hands on my Chocolate, ELITE Whey Protein send me a note on Facebook or IG.