NEW #JayApproved Recipe In The Books….
Almond Crusted Salmon with a side of Broccoli Mash
One of our super easy to make recipes that will be perfect for you and the entire family to enjoy. I was surprised of how easy and quick this recipe was to make. From start to finish I was able to eat in 45 minutes!!
Almond Crusted Salmon
- 1 lb of Salmon Filets, skin on
- 1/2 cup of Almond Meal
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin
- Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 tsp of Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine the almond meal, coriander, and cumin in a small bowl
- Season salmon with salt and pepper
- Coat each filet with the almond meal mixture (both sides)
- Place skin side down on a broiler pan, greased lightly with coconut oil
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork
- 1-1/2 Large Heads of Broccoli
- 1 TBS of Grass-Fed Butter or Ghee
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- Sea Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Roughly chop broccoli, removing all leaves
- Place in pot of boiling water and cook until it’s easy to stick a fork in it
- Drain broccoli and use a food processor or hand held blender to mash up or puree the steamed broccoli
- Add the minced garlic, sea salt and pepper to the broccoli
- Blend until desired creamy texture
Wishing you all a happy holiday and to finish off 2018 strong!💪🏼Enjoy easy and delicious to make recipes while staying completely #JayApproved.
PS If you are not currently part of the Thrive Forever Fit Program and would like more information, visit the link below!
THRIVE FOREVER FIT PROGRAM