A #JayApproved Chocolate Cake?! Yes!!
Who would’ve thought that the day would be here that both cake and #JayApproved would be in the same sentence!
And if you’re anything like me and you have a heart that will melt for some chocolate, I promise you this is the recipe you absolutely need to keep.
It is the solution to all chocolate cravings that may come your way, I PROMISE.
Total Time: 1hr 20 Mins
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 5 Mins
For the Chocolate Cake:
• 1 cup unsweetened dark chocolate chunks or dark chocolate chips
• 2 scoop of Elite Chocolate Protein
• 1/2 cup cocoa powder
• 2 cups almond meal
• 1 14 oz can full-fat coconut milk
• 1/4 cup coconut nectar
• 1/3 cup coconut oil
For Chocolate Frosting:
• 1½ cups coconut cream
• 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
• 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Literally, grease an 8-inch round cake pan with coconut oil. In a small bowl, whisk together almond meal, cocoa powder, and Elite Chocolate Protein. Set aside.
2. Heat coconut milk, coconut oil, and coconut nectar over low heat until steaming. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and stir in chocolate chips until smooth.
3. Gradually whisk dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until well combined. Pour into prepared pan. Smooth top with a spatula. Place in freezer for 1 hour to set.
4. For frosting, combine coconut cream, cocoa powder and coconut nectar in a medium mixing bowl. Beat using a hand mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Place into a bowl and refrigerate.
5. Frost with chocolate coconut frosting. Store in refrigerator.
Like we always say, we do not believe in deprivation, but now you can actually indulge without the bulge and enjoy a #JAYAPPROVED Chocolate Cake.
Enjoy this amazing recipe and let us know how much you enjoyed it!
Have a beautiful weekend!
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.