4 Steps To Regaining Your Lost Momentum
In the week’s episode, I discuss why it’s 100% normal that you have lost momentum. Plus, I give you a proven four-step strategy for creating positive momentum. You’re going to love it.
Click HERE to LISTEN to Episode 93
Click HERE to WATCH Episode 93
First, let’s touch on the four common reasons people lose momentum.
1. Broken Promises: Breaking promises to yourself destroys self-belief and builds negative momentum
Chapter 8 of The Overweight Mind is titled “What You Do In The Dark” ~ What you do when no-one is watching either builds or destroys momentum.
2. Lack of Accountability: Who will ever know? You WILL and truth be told that is all that matters because that is what destroys your belief that the process will work.
3. You Don’t Believe In Yourself: You’ve broken promises to yourself so many times that you no longer believe your on BS.
4. It’s Too Hard: You have convinced yourself it will be hard, and humans avoid things that we perceive as difficult or hard.
Now onto the four-step strategy.
4 Steps To Creating Positive Momentum:
1. Public Declaration: You need to tell everyone, and I mean everyone what you are doing. The more people you tell what you’re doing, the less likely you will be to quit.
2. Accountability: This can’t be your friends. Your friends are just as lazy and unmotivated as you are. Let’s face it. We are who we hang around. If your friends were strong enough to motivate, inspire, or lead you, they would have already done it, and you wouldn’t be where you are.
3. The Decision: Decided you’re with it!
4. Action: You must take simple and consistent actions that build positive momentum. When you defer action, the likelihood of you actually doing what you said you were going to do drops by 87.36% because you stay on the someday hamster wheel. I” ll start tomorrow, I’ll start after July 4th, I’ll begin after my vacation, I’ll start after C19 ends, and the truth is you won’t. START NOW.
And the best place you can start is by joining my FREE Facebook groups. The Wellness Lab Launch Pad: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wellnesslablaunchpad
Join the FREE ~ Wellness Lab Launch Pad ~ on Facebook if you’d like to connect with me and receive tips, strategies, and information about living your best life. https://www.facebook.com/groups/wellnesslablaunchpad
Thanks for listening to the Thrive Forever Fit Show!
My Favorite Recovery Supplement:
This week’s episode is brought to you by ELITE BCAA+.
With temperatures hitting the 100s across the country, it’s imperative and just plain smart to stay hydrated and on top of your recovery game.
ELITE BCAA+ is the ONLY Branch Chain Amino Acid product in the game that is loaded with ALL the electrolytes you need to stay hydrated and ready to roll in the gym or at the pool.
Each serving is packed with 4 grams of L-Glutamine, 1 gram of L-Citrulline Malate.
And NEVER EVER will you find a chemical or artificial ingredient in ELITE BCAA+.
It is the cleanest, best tasting, and highest quality BCAA Recovery product on the market today.
I will drop the link in the show notes, or you can jam over to www.ThriveForeverFit.com and click shop to grab yours today.
Health and Happiness,